Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Sweet Memories

Every body have their sweet memories and also mine......
My sweet memories are when i am still a kid, just only thinking to playing around with my friends no need think about a complicated adult life and always being side of my parent especially with my lovely mom and dad, if i have a choice i want a be kid forever (life is complicated),

One day, my dad bought a yellow scrambler (motorbike) he is so happy with it, but then i just thinking why his is so happy with his scrambler it is to big, like a giant i guess how could he ride that thing easily (well you know i am a kid that, time compared to the scrambler with my body it is to big for me)
but after all my dad ask me to come with him ride the scrambler, i am scared but excited in the same time, my dad grab my body with his strong hand then put me behind him and i hug my dad tightly then my dad said "are you ready" "o.k.... we are moving", while that thing are moving i just closed my eye, then my dad ask me "Sa'e hug Abah more tight i am going more faster" i just follow what his said.........
10 minutes later i open my eye slowly then i am fell so freely, it is so fun to be on the scrambler,
after we saunter around our village with scrambler, we back to home, then i see my mom already waiting for us with her sweetest smile, after that my dad and i wash the scrambler together and my mom also give her hand to, with preparing tea time for us.......
it is so sweet that time, it is full fill of love i really miss the time, it is memory of mine.....


No comments: