Thursday, May 8, 2008

All about Me.........

My name is Syahirman B. Kamarudin, i am Malaysian and was born 0n 4th November 1984 at Felda Bukit Bading, Trengganu, Malaysia.

My zodiac sign is scorpio and under the chinese lunar calender i am year of of rat. My parents are workin in Federal Land development Authority or mostly people just pronounce it FELDA, my mother name is Aloha bt Abd Ghani, my fathers name is Kamarudin B. Muji and hashim B. Ali, actually my first father Kamarudin was died in year 1984 then my mother married again in year 1987 while i am three years old with Hashim, and the meaning here are hashim is my step father but he is the best father in the world............
I have 10 siblings at all i am 5th and the last from our first father, i have 2 elder brother, 2 elder sister, 1 younger sister and 4 younger brother...............

my first elder brother Syahardi Kamarudin had married Rozita and they just only got one child(Pa'iz), my second elder brother syahirwan married with Ayuni Idanis and they got 4 child (3 doughter and 1 son), ohter than that still unmarried..... including me(gerlprend pon x dak.... huhuhu)......




No comments: